AI Development Trainee
Are you ready to dive into the exciting world of AI and revolutionize the way we acquire information internally? We are looking for a passionate and driven Trainee to join our AI and DevOps team to take charge of developing AI projects. If you’re enthusiastic about AI, have a passion for programming and are eager to explore AI services, this opportunity is perfect for you!
Our team is composed of experienced and motivated members. We are responsible for software development to automate and enhance our internal business processes. You will take part in various AI-related projects such as internal chatbot development to enhance access to information and automate business processes. The trainee period lasts 12 months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop an intuitive internal chatbot to facilitate seamless access to information within the organization
- Investigate the potential of OpenAI’s chatbot services and integrate them into our internal systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ensure projects meet our organization’s needs.
- Utilize your programming skills in Python, C# and other relevant languages for implementation and optimization.
- Work with cloud infrastructure, particularly Microsoft Azure, to deploy and maintain the AI projects securely and efficiently.
- Implement DevOps practices to ensure smooth deployment, monitoring, and updates
- Utilize version control systems to manage codebase and collaborate effectively with the development team.
- An academic background in Information technology or Computer Science
- Solid programming experience in Python and C#
- Familiarity with AI concepts and strong interest in developing chatbot solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or similar cloud infrastructure
- Understand of DevOps principles and practices
- Proficiency in version control tools such as Git
- Applicants should be prepared to showcase or explain some programming projects of their own
- Excellent problem-solving skills and proactive attitude
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent understanding and communication in English (Finnish is a plus)
What we Offer
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic AI focused environment
- Hands-on experience with innovative AI technologies and services
- Mentorship from experienced professionals in the field
- Exposure to the real-world projects with a direct impact on our organization
We value our employees and offer an array of perks in sports, leisure, and healthcare. Our company’s values are essential to us, and we seek individuals who are straightforward, caring, and eager to challenge their thinking while fostering collaboration with others.
Do you want to join us?
Send your CV and application as soon as possible, but no later than 22.09.2023. We start interviewing applicants as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Mikko Laitinen / 0442168348
Our goal at PwC Finland is to continuously build a culture where everyone feels respected, appreciated, and included. All our employment decisions are made without regard to age, gender, nationality, state of health, disability, religion, worldview, sexual orientation, or marital status for instance.
About the company
PwC Finland offers consulting, deals, tax, legal, audit and other assurance services and employs more than 1 200 professionals across Finland. We are looking for goal oriented, active people, who want to improve their knowledge in an international environment.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.