Data Services Trainee
We are looking for a Data Services Trainee to join our Data Platform and Analytics team, part of the Information Technology organization within PwC Internal Firm Services. Our team aims to be a trusted partner for data & analytics related services within the company and works together with various stakeholders across the organization, ensuring access to data, technologies, and analytics platforms.
The trainee period is 12 months starting in November 2023, and your focus will be in our data platform service and data management. Your tasks can range from processing data requests to creating supporting documentation and from coordinating local knowledge exchange to data modeling and analysis. With a wide range of projects to choose from, we can also work together to find the best way that you can contribute to our team.
What would make you a perfect fit?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within the field of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), Business, Economics or other relevant area.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Interest to work at the intersection of technology and business solutions development.
- Prior experience or interest in data management.
- Prior experience or interest in working with data and creating digital assets. It is considered as an advantage if you have prior experience with e.g. Power BI, Alteryx, relational databases, Databricks, Data Factory or Python for data analysis
While some familiarity helps getting up to speed, no need to worry if you aren’t yet well-versed in the last two areas. You will have the team as well as our upskilling resources to support you along the way.
Why join us?
- An excellent opportunity to gain a broad understanding of data-related services within an international organization.
- Great visibility to a range of stakeholders and development initiatives both locally and within the global PwC network
- Possibility to develop your skills in the areas of your interest.
- Flexible work, option to work remotely and support for your well-being at work.
We value our employees and offer an array of perks in sports, leisure, and healthcare. Our company’s values are essential to us, and we seek individuals who are straightforward, caring, and eager to challenge their thinking while fostering collaboration with others.
Please send your application and CV at the latest by 22 September 2023.
For further information, please contact: Suvi Orenius 040 623 6328
Best times to call are 15:00-16:00 on Thursday 14.9. and 12:00-13:30 on Monday 18.9.
Our goal at PwC Finland is to continuously build a culture where everyone feels respected, appreciated, and included. All our employment decisions are made without regard to age, gender, nationality, state of health, disability, religion, worldview, sexual orientation, or marital status for instance.
About the company
PwC Finland offers consulting, deals, tax, legal, audit and other assurance services and employs more than 1 200 professionals across Finland. We are looking for goal oriented, active people, who want to improve their knowledge in an international environment.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.