Summary of the Executive Board’s meeting 12/2023
Minutes of the Board meeting 12/2023
Location: St. Gallen, Microsoft Teams
Time: 29.3.2023 at 10.00 a.m.
Ville Ruokonen, Rebecca Laaksonen, Frida Winberg, Emilia Öfverström, Pauliina Haarala, Matilda Eriksson and Emilia Granqvist.
The meeting was opened at 10.01 by Vice Chair Laaksonen.
Wellbeing week was a success!
- The election debate organised by SHS in cooperation with friendship associations was popular.
- SHS has initiated closer co-operation with NHHS, SASSE, SHSG, BISO, CBS and KY
The Board discussed and decided on the following matters during the meeting:
- Decided to vacate the position of the Chair of the Central Election Committee.
The meeting was closed by Vice Chair Laaksonen at 10.13 am.
- The board and Secretary Genreal have participated in the Nordic Forum in St. Gallen and met Nordic friends
- The board has organized Bagels with the Board during wellness week
- Sick leave due to surgery
- Meeting with the Hanken Strategy Revision Task Force
- Planned strategy day 5
- Revision of the award and scholarship regulations
- Started translation of board minutes
- Coordinated top board meeting
- Been in contact with the presidents of HYY and AYY
- Sent and wrote the board’s greeting to SHSUF
- Had a meeting with the student representatives in IR for Finance & Economics
- Had a meeting with the student representatives in IR for FLO
- Had intro meeting to engage.eu with Hanken, together with Beccy
- Meeting with Theresa from SSHV to keep up to date with what is happening at the respective study location
- Was interviewed by Hanken Magazine
- Represented at JYY’s 89th annual ball
- Organized election debate
- Participated in haalariäänestys (advance voting with halare)
- Wrote a column for Magasinet Hanken
- Completed the wellness week
- Organized a panel discussion
- Represented at JYY’s 89:th annual ball
- Meeting with the Hanken wellness group, where for example the result of the equality survey was discussed
- Looked into the possibility for studypoints for SupportStudents
- Participated in the language mentor programme kick off
- Photography with NU
- Participated in the wellness week
- Represented at Optimis 21st annual party and zillis
- Been in contact with potential keynote speakers for HND
- Held intro meeting to engage.eu with Hanken, together with Axel
- Had a meeting with Hanken regarding integration of international students.
- Had a meeting with HUS, AYY and TaiYo regarding 1.5.
- Participated in SYL international sector meeting
- Planned the schedule for Vappenveckan
- Planned the inauguration of the union’s box at Hanken
- Planned new calendar system for events at SHS- Hosted representative from Lundaekonomerna
- Handled bookings
- Held dj and light schooling
- Fitted chair storage
- Fixed and published some material for shsmoments
- Reps at optimis annual party and zillis with Paukka
- Helped FU unpack new chairs for Casa