Summary of the Executive Board’s meeting 28/2023
THE STUDENT UNION OF HANKEN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
Place: SEB- Sanduddsgatan 7A, våning 2 and Microsoft Teams
Time: 13.9.2023 at 10.01-10.44
Ville Ruokonen, Frida Winberg, Matilda Eriksson, Emilia Öfverström, Pauliina Haarala, Sami Multisilta, Axel Anderson, Rebecca Laaksonen, Emilia Granqvist and Emma Lindvall
The meeting was opened at 10.01 by chairperson Ruokonen
- The board has participated in the FSF fall seminar.
- The freshmen have had their first sitz, the Gulismiddag.
The following matters were addressed at the meeting:
- The Board released the application to the title Quarterly Hankeit 3/2023
- The Board took a decision on the use of external marketing materials
- The Board took a decision on the establishment of a new club
- The Board took a decision on representatives for annual ball
- BISO visits us on Thursday and Friday
- SHS is a co-organizer of the Hanken Networking Day.
- The data protection notice is up on the website.
The meeting was closed at 10.44 by chairperson Ruokonen
- The Board has participated in the FSF fall seminar.
- The Board has held strategy day no. 8 and discussed the 2023 implementation plan and started planning the 2024 operational plan.
- The Board has had crisis workshop
- The Board has revised documents in line with the Student Council’s decisions.
- The Board has participated in the Student Council meeting 7/2023.
- Acted as Secretary General for 3 days
- Made the proposal of the award and scholarship regulation revision group to the Student Council.
- Preparation of meeting material for the upcoming student council meeting.
- Participated in Ekonomernas chairperson-days for two days.
- Participated in the KPV meeting and talked about advocacy in Ekonomerna
- Supervised the Freshman dinner
- Participated in StudOrg’s freshman intake.
- Participated in Niord’s meeting
- Had a meeting with the working group on administrative regulations
- Planned and conducted crisis workshop
- Planned the Board’s recruitment video and questions for it
- Planned the strategy day vol 8
- Participated in Hanken’s management team meeting
- Prepared material on the impact of the government program on student unions for the Hanken Management Team meeting.
- Benchmarking meeting with Föreningen Ekonomerna together with VKO Beccy.
- Started work on an investigation on how the new bachelor program at Hanken affects SHS committee activities
- Attended the IR for Finance & Economics meeting where material for discussion with the rector was discussed.
- Held the first UU meeting of the fall
- Made some presentation material on all student representatives.
- Together with VKO Rebecca made questionnaires to the other student representatives in the Board of Learners (Engage.eu) to get more information about the arrangements in other universities.
- Meeting and planning around Stadirundan 2023 with the other board members.
- Participated in the AoLQ committee meeting where feedback on studies at Hanken from graduates was discussed.
- Responded to CN’s Gulis dinner
- Planned and booked the next IBU meeting.
- Wrote the SHS comment to the FSF General Assembly and submitted it via excel and as a document.
- Advocated for our proposal at the FSF autumn seminar.
- Translated the blog post on COC
- Proofread documents e.g. UF autumn greeting
- Wrote the board protocol for the official meeting 27/2023
- Provided feedback to SYL on the interpretation system
- Meeting and planning for Stadirundan 2023 with the other board members.
- Represented the ombudsmen at Gekko’s and EC’s Amazing race
- Represented at CN’s Gulismiddag
- Planned and held Sopo meeting
- Organized the Back to Campus event
- Booked events for Wellbeing Week
- Made the approved changes to the Code of Conduct and other equality documents.
- Given feedback regarding the interpretation at SYL
- Participated in Studorg’s freshers intake.
- Meeting with Capgemini about an event in the fall
- Planned theStaedirundan with the rest of the board and made the Kide event for it.
- Participated in gulismiddag
- Coordination with the Overall team and a lot of spons seeking.
- Coordinated the overall orders
- Final review with Hanken of HND
- Coordination with the Keynote speaker Pia-Maria
- Planning of NU weekly meeting and schedule for HND
- Coordination around the HND dinner
- SHS pop-up in the foyer before HND
- Meeting with Secretary General Emilia
- Attended UU- meeting
- Finalised the BISO schedule
- Prepared and sent out poll to BoL in engage.eu together with educational affairs responsible Axel
- Communicated with Hanken’s engage.eu team regarding seminar in Rome.
- Forwarded information to HankenES regarding potential work position.
- Communicated with ÅFK regarding Casa 50 marketing at Kårpampen.
- Investigated SHS Kårpampar facebook group with previous board members
- Meeting with Stockholms Ekonomerna together with SHS Chair Ville
- Overlooked “gulismiddagen”
- Fixed music system
- Contacted maintenance for broken things at casa
- Given out keys
- Looked after bookings calendar
- Other obscurities
- Participated in Studorg’s freshers intake.
- Reps at the gulismiddag
- Checked through Hanken’s sustainability group’s plan for the future
- Made material and planned for the stadirundan with the board.
- Updated the website with e.g. the new code of conduct and data protection notice.
- Made, planned & published material on shsmoments
- Monitored SHS events on FB