Summary of the Executive Board’s meeting 26/2023
THE STUDENT UNION OF HANKEN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
Place: SEB- Sanduddsgatan 7A, floor 2
Time: 6.9.2023 at 09.45-10.19
Ville Ruokonen, Frida Winberg, Matilda Eriksson, Emilia Öfverström, Pauliina Haarala, Axel Anderson, Sami Multisilta, Rebecca Laaksonen, Emilia Granqvist and Emma Lindvall
The meeting was opened at 09.45 by chairman Ruokonen
- The Board has signed AYY’s anti-racism statement
The following matters were addressed at the meeting:
- The Board approved the data protection notice for shs.fi
- The Board decided to remove the official privacy document from the website.
- The Board elected a student representative to the Institutional Council for Marketing and Logistics in Helsinki.
- The Board elected a student representative to the Institutional Council for Commercial Law and Accounting in Helsinki.
- The Board elected representatives to various annual balls
- The Board granted an exemption to CN
- The Inledande party will be organized on Saturday and the Board will get visitors from the NHHS Board
The meeting was closed at 10.19 by chairman Ruokonen
- Participated in the inscription in Helsinki
- Had a meeting regarding the Stadirundan
- Met NHHS male choir and hosted at Casa
- Wrote the inscription speeches for Helsinki and Vaasa
- Delivered a speech at the inscription in Helsinki
- Delivered a speech at the inscription in Vaasa
- Participated in the inscription dinner in Vaasa.
- Written the union president’s greeting to shs.fi for the new semester.
- Commented on the HBL interview
- Coordinated with people in the IB board about IB’s situation.
- Made a presentation about the union and UU to the meeting with Dean Mika.
- Started material for the board’s crisis training.
- Investigation of the Positive Impact Rating project
- Coordination of student participation at Hanken strategy workshop
- Trip to Japan
- Completed SYL’s questionnaire regarding student representatives at Hanken.
- Had a meeting with a student and Rebecca regarding the requirements for master’s students to go on exchange.
- Started investigating how the selection of student representatives for the Board of Learners in Engage.eu looks at other universities.
- Supervised the Welcome Dinner.
- Prepared materials for the student union fair.
- Recruited new student representatives.
- Participated in KOPO-live where the situation in all student unions was discussed, as well as current issues in the field of education and higher education policy.
- Participated in a Q&A session with former President of Estonia, Kersti Kaljulaid.
- Planned and held the first meeting of the Hankeit well-being group for the fall, Back to campus on the agenda.
- Planned and held the first Sopo meeting of the fall.
- Coordinated with NHHS male choir for their visit.
- Planned the Back to Campus scavenger hunt
- Coordinated a meeting between StödHankeiterna and Folkhälsan’s Växthus project.
- Ordered overall badges for Back to Campus
- Started planning for the fall Wellness Week
- Recruited Overall-team 2023
- Spons seeking for overalls
- Planned Overall-teams kick-off
- Planned and had a BC meeting
- Prepeared material får the studen union fair
- Meeting with KPMG about future cooperation
- Been in contact with Hanken about HND
- Held SHS songbook revision group meeting
- Planning meeting with SHS international partner BISO
- Planning meeting with SHS’s international partner SHSG
- Scheduled a meeting with Föreningen Ekonomerna at Stockholm University.
- Investigated Hanken’s MSc exchange practices together with the education affairs responsible in the board (Axel).
- Presented the student union to newly arrived exchange students at Hanken.
- Represented the board at the Exchange Committees Welcome Dinner.
- Participated in a Q&A with Estonian President 2016-2021 Kersti Kaljulaid.
- Meeting with the board regarding Stadirundan
- Notified and reminded SHS clubs and committees about the Student Union Fair
- Updated the SHS Events calendar
- Communicated with Hanken regarding bookings
- Planned and coordinated around Kårtalko + Nachspiel together with Sami and Matilda.
- Created and planned content for SHSmoment’s channels
- Updated shs.fi
- Updated instructions for SHS emails
- Made new and helped with SHS users and mails.
- Participated in Hanken’s sustainability group meeting
- Participated in the Stadirundan planning meeting.
- Meeting with Emilia (Gensek)
- Been in contact with Hanken regarding attendance during the autumn.
- Collected information for the newsletter
- Updated the union’s info screens
- Made and published the September newsletter
- Taken care of the board’s takeover on Hanken’s instagram