Summary of the Executive Board’s meeting 23/2023
THE STUDENT UNION OF HANKEN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
Place: SEB- Sanduddsgatan 7A, floor 2
Time: 16.8.2023 kl 10.00-18.00
Ville Ruokonen, Frida Winberg, Emilia Öfverström, Pauliina Haarala, Axel Anderson, Matilda Eriksson and Emilia Granqvist
The meeting was opened at 10.00 by chairman Ruokonen
The following matters were addressed at the meeting:
- Fall meeting times.
- The Board opened positions for members to the SHS Delegation to on the student union’s website.
- The Board granted a derogation to the EC.
- Participation in the 83rd anniversary of Codex rf and the 87th anniversary of Prodeko ry.
- Gulishankeiten is published!
The meeting was closed at 10.18 by chairman Ruokonen
- Coordination of calendar with dates for the entire fall
- Made an implementation plan for the sustainability strategy
- Council of Fourmember on the new IK vice-president
- Planning for the Board’s strategy day
- Made a presentation of SHS to the freshman’s intro day.
- Planning of the NHHS visit to Helsinki
- Coordination with Beccy on the BISO visit
- Coordination of meetings with key stakeholders
- Clarified the situation regarding IB’s opening hours and activities
- Contact with KY’s vice president regarding SHSG’s visit.
- Contact with Hanken and the introduction days and enrolments
- Preparations for Hanken’s Strategy Day
- Coordinated dates with the chairs of the “tutor committees” regarding ombudsmen’a stuff.
- Planned for the fall and read through the will to make sure everything that needs to be done gets done.
- Familiarized myself with the SYL General Assembly and compiled documents
- Wrote text for the website about the Expression of Interest for the SHS Delegation to the SYL General Assembly
- Story material for Instagram about SYL and the delegation
- Coordinated with Axel and Beccy regarding the ombudsmen meeting with the tutor presidents
- Planned the program for the Ombudsmen at Gekkos Sveaborg event
- Meeting with Hanken about HND
- Planning with the Keynote speaker
- Meeting with NU vice and planning for the upcoming fall
- Contact & follow-up with partners
- In contact with BISO regarding visit
- Updated SHS Events calendar
- Participated at Student Mobility Group-meeting
- Planned element for the Board strategy day
- Managing the booking calendar
- Coordinated cleaning
- Coordination of third party bookings of Casa
- Vacay in Norway
- Planned material for shs moments for the coming week
- Created material for some material for shs moments
- Created new shs users and helped with logins
- Started the next newsletter