Summary of Student Council meeting 4/2022
THE STUDENT UNION OF HANKEN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
Summary of the Student Council’s meeting 4/2022
Location: A411 in Helsinki Hanken, V105 in Vaasa Hanken and the online platform Microsoft Teams
Time: Wednesday 27.4 at 17:00
The meeting was opened by chairperson Emma Lindvall at 17:08. The Student Council discussed the following matters:
- The council discussed thoughts that have arisen during the work group’s revision of the student union’s bylaws.
- The annual report for 2021 was processed.
- The financial statements for 2021 were assessed and settled.
- The inventory list for 2021 was processed.
- The auditor’s report for 2021 was processed.
- The Council granted discharge for the board of 2021.
- The Council elected a chairperson for the Masters’ Committee for the period 1.6.2022-31.5.2023.
- The Council elected a chairperson for International Helsinki Days for the period 1.5.2022-30.4.2023
- The Council elected a chairperson for the Information committee for the period 1.6.2022-31.12.2022.
The meeting was concluded by chairperson Emma Lindvall at 20:52.