Recruitment for the revision group of the SHS Songbook
Are you a songbird, lark or crow, with a passion for music and community? Do you want to
shape the singing traditions of your student union? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team!
We are looking for students who are interested in participating in a working group to revise and
update our student union songbook. As a member of this group, you will be responsible for
reviewing and proposing changes to the existing range, as well as adding new songs to reflect
the current culture and values of our student union.
- Review and revise existing songs in the Student Union songbook to ensure they are
relevant and inclusive.
- Propose and add new songs that represent the culture and values of the Student Union.
- Collaborate with other members of the working group to ensure that all voices are heard
and different perspectives are considered.
- Manage communication and coordination with the Student Union leadership and other
- Follow the project timeline and report regularly on progress and any challenges.
- A unique opportunity to influence the singing traditions of your student union and create
an inclusive and up-to-date songbook.
- Experience of working in a team and developing co-operation and communication skills.
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other committed students.
- Flexibility to work on the project in your own time, in consultation with the working group
and the student union.
Send your application by 10 May to email@example.com.