The Student Union Office
The office at the Student Union
Who can you find at the SHS office?
Welcome to the office of the Student Union of Hanken School of Economics! Among friends, it is referred to as ‘kåren’, but you can also find the employees of SHS here, which is a total of three super awesome people, of which one is fulltime, and the other two are partime workers including the Secterary General as well as the Financial and Administrative Secretary. You might also find a diligent member or two of the Executive Board, lounging on the couches.
- The student card stickers can be retrivied from the SHS office at Sanduddsgatan 7A, floor #2.
- Contact the Secterary General by mail to set up a meeting time
- You can also use the Frank App as your student ID in case you do not want a physical card
Office opening hours
If these times do not fit your schedule, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to try to find a suitable time to meet your needs.
How do you find your way to the office?
Just down the street from Hanken, literally! The adress is Sanduddsgatan 7A, floor #2.
Who in the office should you contact about what?
- General questions about the Student Union, administrative or other matters, contact the Secterary General (email@example.com)
- Questions about Bezala, economic matters of the Student Union and billing, contact the Financial Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Student Union also has a reception room at Hanken, Kårens koppi. Koppin is located down in Skogen, next to IB bookstore. Kårens koppi is open every Wednesday 12.00-13.00. Come for a cup of coffee or get you sticker to the physical Student card.
As a member of an SHS committee, club or other organ, you are entitled to repayments for purchases you have made on the behalf of SHS. You can also get your SHS scholarships or club grants through Bezala. When creating your Bezala-account you should always use your SHS-email address, not your Hanken email. Receipts older than 1 month will not be accepted. When your Bezala-request has been approved it takes 2-3 weeks for it to be processed by our accounting firm and get paid to you.