Summary of the Executive Board’s meeting 27/2023
THE STUDENT UNION OF HANKEN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
Summary of the Executive Board’s meeting 27/2023
Place: Microsoft Teams
Time: 13.9.2023 at 10.00
Ville Ruokonen, Frida Winberg, Matilda Eriksson, Emilia Öfverström, Pauliina Haarala and Emma Lindvall
The meeting was opened at 10.00 by chairman Ruokonen
- The board has had a visit from NHHS from Bergen
- The board has represented at the SSHV’s freshman intake.
- Casa has had an uninvited person inside
The following matters were addressed at the meeting:
- The Board approved proposal 3/2023 to the student council
- The Board approved proposals for the members for the SHS delegation to the SYL and OLL General Assembly
- The Board elected representatives to annual balls
- No other matters
The meeting was closed at 10.40 by chairman Ruokonen
- The board has been visited by the NHHS board and hosted at Casa and Helsinki for 3 days.
- Meeting with Dean Mika Gabrielsson
- Dinner with the board
- Rector coffee together with SSHV
- Visit of SYL partner and went through the general meeting material
- Participated in the student council meeting
- Participated in SSHV’s freshman intake in Vaasa.
- Investigation of the Positive Impact Rating project with Marlene and Nikodemus from Hanken.
- Meeting with Axel Anderson regarding Hanken Workshop and dean meeting.
- Meeting with the presidium of the council and the vice president of the union regarding upcoming council meetings.
- Participated in the enrolment dinner in Helsinki
- Meeting with JS Suomi regarding potential marketing material for SHS.
- Arranged catering for the NHHS visit
- Emailed comment on university sports to OLL together with Emilia Öfverström.
- Help Gensek with scholarship application
- Participated with Axel Anderson in the feedback session of the GSE programme.
- Participated in the support association meeting
- Attended UR meeting
- Meeting with Fanny Kesti (ekonsek)
- Revised the Rules of Procedure of the Equality and Harassment Ombudsmen together with Emilia Öfverström, Pippi Blomqvist and Frida Winberg.
- Preparation of council meeting materials
- Meeting with Kylli about current issues at Ekonomerna and SHS.
- Communicated with the housing company about problems with Securitas at Casa
- Planned crisis training for the board
- Performed unwelcome stay at Casa together with Sami Mutlisilta
- Made purchases for the union and Casa with Sami Mutlisilta
- Had a meeting with Matilda and fixed the board’s proposal on the addition of sustainability.
- Meeting with Ville Ruokonen regarding Hanken Workshop and dean meeting
- Prepared the first UU meeting of the autumn.
- Participated with Ville Ruokonen at the satisfaction feedback session of the GSE programme.
- Had a planning meeting with NHHS and SASSE for the excursion.
- Prepared a proposal to the SMG group with changes to the admission criteria for MSc exchange, together with VKO Rebecca.
- “Onboarding” of the new student representatives
- Reading and commenting on SYL material before the General Assembly
- Meeting with Mikaela Lindberg from HYY’s Board on SYL documents before the General Assembly.
- Coordinate with ÅAS head of academic affairs Casimir Ruohomaa on comments to SYL.
- Emailed comments on higher education sports to OLL together with KO Ville.
- Correspondence with FM members regarding an extraordinary meeting.
- Email correspondence on the parliamentary visit
- Meeting with WSC on internal changes in the organisation
- Wrote the Board’s proposal for the Student Council meeting 7/2023 together with KO Ville.
- Revised the rules of procedure of the equality and harassment ombud together with KO Ville and sopo 2022 Pippi Blomqvist and 2023 Frida Winberg.
- WSC official meeting
- Revised the Rules of Procedure of the Equality and Harassment Ombudsmen together with KO Ville and sopo 2022 Pippi Blomqvist and höpo Emilia.
- Represented at the union fair
- Corresponding with the organizers of Back to Campus.
- Received updates on the availability of Hanken’s support services.
- Held the Overallteam kick-off
- Lots of sponsorship seeking and supporting for the Overall team
- Participated in the student union fair
- Organized overall tests and started selling the overalls.
- Planned and held NU weekly meeting
- Planning around HND
- Prepared a proposal to the SMG group with changes to the admission criteria for MSc exchange, together with Educational Affairs delegate Axel.
- Coordinated and supervised the Student Union fair
- Coordinated with clubs regarding the SHS Events calendar
- Coordinated with clubs regarding club grants
- Planned and executed the Kårtalko + Nachspiel, together with FU Sami and the SHS Songbook revision group.
- Meeting with PK chairman regarding the autumn
- Participated in the SYL international sector’s coffee hour
- Held Casa 50 group meeting
- Meeting with IK chairman regarding the autumn
- Meeting with the presidium + executive board president
- Planned and executed the Kårtalko + Nachspiel, together with Rebecca.
- Had a meeting with the new management company
- Acquired new material for Casa such as microphones and lights.
- Dealt with unwelcome stay at the Casa together with president Ville
- Coordinated booking calendar
- Key exchange
- Meeting with PR heads
- Planned content for shsmoment channels
- Published content on shsmoment’s channels
- Participated in the union fair
- Participated in IR meeting
- Helped and created new shsmoments posts
- Updated the SOME calendar