MC Hiking & BBQ in Uutela
Looking to relax and get some fresh air after the first exam week? How does walking in the nature and warming up by the fire with friends sound? How about some crisp sea air and sausages grilled over an open fire?
Join MC for a walk around the beautiful Uutela nature trail. After some urban hiking we will stop at an outdoor cooking shelter to eat some snacks and grill sausages.
Uutela is a recreational area by the sea in Eastern Helsinki, just a quick 10-minute walk away from Vuosaari metro station. To make it even easier, we will meet at the metro station at 14:00 and walk together to Uutela.
We will bring the barbeque equipment, utensils, ketchup and mustard but remember to bring your own sausages, veges or what ever you feel like eating.
WHAT: An afternoon of urban hiking and barbequing
WHERE: Uutela in Eastern Helsinki. You can meet us at Vuosaari metro station or join us later in Uutela
WHEN: We meet at Vuosaari metro station at 14:00. If you want to join us later in Uutela, send a message to Rita to get the coordinates
FOR WHOM: For all Hanken students
WHAT TO BRING: Warm, preferably waterproof clothes, good shoes for walking, something to sit on and something to barbeque
Because the event is held outdoors, there is no strict participant limit, but we still ask you to sign up by filling out the following form:
If you have any questions, feel free to email Rita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
- All participants attend the event at their own risk and you as a participant must consider whether you are comfortable attending a social event. Every participant also carries their own responsibility in minimizing the spread of COVID-19
- Following safety precautions will be taken during this event:
- The event is held outdoors
- Hand sanitizer will be available for the participants
- Each participant will handle and prepare their own food
- If you feel any symptoms, are ill or have been around someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 you may not attend the event. In addition, if you have been abroad within 14 days before the event you should not attend either.
- If you become ill with COVID-19 within 14 days of the event, do the symptoms test at omaolo.fi and follow the instructions given by authorities
Check out shs.fi for more information on events at SHS.