PwC – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) | Internship | Stockholm & Gothenburg
This position requires Swedish.
Location: Stockholm/Torsgatan 21, Göteborg
Line of Service: Advisory
Business unit: Deals
PwC Deals currently comprises around 210 employees in Sweden and we offer a wide range of services. Together with our clients, we work on projects to achieve lasting strategic changes. Our M&A team focuses on playing the role of lead financial advisor in sell-side and buy-side transactions. Come join our Mergers & Acquisitions team!
Right now we are looking for Interns to our Mergers & Acquisitions team starting in January 2024 in Stockholm or Gothenburg.
PwC M&A is the leading mid-market financial advisor in Sweden. We work closely with our international colleagues and industry experts with divestitures and acquisitions. Our award-winning business assists large corporations, PE companies and entrepreneurs with financial advice throughout the transaction process. We can offer you a steep learning curve as well as a dynamic and team-driven environment. Your role as an Intern will include supporting your colleagues in market and company analysis, financial valuation, and production of pitches and marketing material. Our M&A team comprises approximately 30 employees based in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö.
An internship in our M&A practice will provide you with the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation to deal completion. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
What we offer
As an Intern within PwC, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive industry experience, guiding our clients throughout the whole transaction.
- The tasks of an Intern consists of conducting market and company research, producing presentation material in connection with the purchase and sale of companies as well as performing financial business analysis and valuations.
- You are easy to collaborate with, enthusiastic and positive. Other qualities we value are initiative, communication skills, analytical ability, creativity, business thinking and attention to detail. You are fluent in Swedish and English in both oral and written communication. We would like you to grow and develop together with PwC.
- We are looking for applicants who want to acquire valuable work experience during a Master’s degree in business, economics or engineering, preferably with a specialization in finance. You should have a distinct business mind combined with a very good analytical ability and enjoy working with others in a dynamic environment.
- The tasks require a strong drive, great commitment and a high professional level. To thrive with us, you work efficiently and are happy to share your experience and knowledge. You can take on new information and you are motivated by keeping up to date with the technical developments in your area.
Expected joining period: As an Intern applicant you are to be available for full-time employment for one semester during the spring 2024, starting mid January.
Location: Stockholm, Gothenburg
Read more about us and how we help our customers here (Swedish). But above all we want to know more about you!
A complete application necessary to be assessed further in the process includes these documents in PDF:
- Cover letter
- Grades from University/College
Please note! All documents are to be attached where the system asks you to add your Resume/CV (the system will only ask for attachments one time). We need all documents to be able to review your application, so make sure you have attached all of them before submitting. To upload your documents, go to “Resume/CV” under “My experience” and press “select files”. Make sure to upload all your documents in PDF format (*.pdf). Also state your Grade Point Average (GPA) in the fields for “Education and Overall result” (GPA).
Your application can be written in either Swedish or English. Submit your application to us as soon as possible, though no later than 24 September.
We appreciate the time and effort you have spent on submitting a complete application!
If you have questions about your application, please contact email@example.com. If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Karolina Hammarskiöld, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!
#Göteborg #Stockholm #gra_econ
Across our large and diverse global workforce, our aim is to provide all our people with specific opportunities that fit their individual strengths, interests and careers goals. Getting all of this right in a way that includes everyone is crucial for enabling our people to realise their potential – and thereby enabling us to realize our full potential both for clients and as an organization.
Opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connection you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. So, take the opportunity of a lifetime and join us. We’ll help you reach your full potential.