Nrep – Student Analyst, Fund Controlling (part-time)
Type: Part-time, Permanent
Application DL: 5.9.2023
Nrep is now looking for a part-time Student Analyst to join their Fund Controlling team in Helsinki! You will be a part of a team of four people in Finland and cooperate closely with other colleagues in the Nordics and Luxembourg. As an Analyst, you will be supporting the fund controlling team’s daily operational tasks on running one of Nrep’s biggest closed-end real estate fund.
Your work includes for example:
- Cash management: prepare cash transfers in the Treasury system + FX-trades
- Assisting with tracking investments and company legal documentation for depositary
- Data collection for the custodian, accountants and auditors
- Assistance in quarterly investor report and side letter reporting
- Fund structure chart update coordination
- Assisting with other fund controlling related ad hoc tasks and projects
Our ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who wants to take ownership and get things done. In a small team, the tasks vary, which requires flexibility. We don’t expect you to tackle all situations by yourself, but in a fast-paced environment, it is important that you are not afraid to ask questions in order to get the information you need. Courage to interact in an international setting is crucial. You also need a number-oriented and analytical mindset and an accurate working style. We believe you will fit right in at Nrep if you are an open person who thrives in a dynamic and international setting.
You can work beside your studies with flexible working hours. On average, there are 3-4 working days per week. Please note that this is a permanent and part-time contract so ideally you still have a few years of studies ahead of you. Nrep’s office is located right in the center of Helsinki and we hope that you will be able to work mainly at the office but Nrep also has flexible remote work policies.
Your background and skills:
- Ongoing university level studies from a relevant field (e.g. accounting, finance or business law)
- A genuine interest in fund management
- You work accurately in a fast-paced environment and are eager to take responsibility
- You work independently but are also a trusted team player in an international setting
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A full working proficiency in English and at least a limited working proficiency in Finnish
We consider as an asset:
- Previous work experience from a relevant field (e.g. financial administration, accounting) in an international environment
- Power BI or other technical skills
Nrep offers you:
- Excellent opportunity to develop professionally and gain new skills in a leading Nordic private equity real estate company. Company that is raising the bar for the industry by improving the design, construction, and use of urban real estate – with sustainability at the core.
- Diverse and responsible role, where you will be able to develop a broad perspective and versatile skills.
- Highly skilled team of professionals, caring culture, and versatile career paths in a low hierarchy organisation to support your success.
- International environment – You get to work with other Nrep offices and see how a dynamic and fast-growing organisation operates.
Sounds like your next challenge? Please submit your CV, motivation letter, and latest study transcript in PDF format as soon as possible but by the latest on 5th of September 2023 via our application system: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/197610/create/ .Please also mention your hourly salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kati Hautakoski (+358 50 552 0419, email@example.com).
In this position, you will be employed as aTalent employee at Nrep.
Nrep is the leading Nordic Real Estate innovator, investor and developer, combining focused investment strategies and active asset management to improve the built environment. By improving the design, construction, and use of urban real estate – with sustainability at the core – we are driving change to create real impact. We strongly believe in the strength of operating and building a presence locally in the markets we invest in.
Since our inception in 2005, we have raised more than 10 funds, and executed more than 465 property transactions and developments in the Nordic region.
Nrep is a purpose-driven company with a strong culture, shared values and talented people. We remain a group of proud entrepreneurs and continue to be committed to innovating and challenging status quo which we believe has been a key to our success. We employ more than 500 people in 9 offices in Europe. Nowadays Nrep is part of Urban Partners that is a platform of vision-aligned, differentiated, investment verticals shaped around urban problem solving with close to €20bn under management.