aTalent is recruiting for many open positions at the moment. Take a look and apply as soon as possible to make sure you have a good chance at landing one of these jobs!
Metacore: HR Generalist
Are you an HR professional looking for new challenges? Game company Metacore is now looking for an HR Generalist to join their passionate and highly skilled People Operations team in Helsinki! As Metacore’s new HR Generalist, you will work hands-on with various HR processes, ranging from performance reviews, remuneration policies, and plans for employees’ personal development, to trainee programs and onboarding of new employees. Right from the beginning, you will take ownership of developing these processes in a proactive and creative way as well as constantly reviewing them to identify areas for improvement. In this role, you will work in close cooperation with the whole People Ops team, as well as team leads throughout the whole company.
Metacore requires you to have:
- Previous experience in an HR role, possibly in an expert organization
- Understanding of various HR processes and vision on how to systematically develop them
- Trial-and-error mindset and open-minded approach to problem-solving
- People-oriented personality and good social skills – you are easily approachable and enjoy working with all kinds of people
- Basic IT skills and excellent communication skills in English
Got interested? Read more from here: https://atalent.fi/open-position/metacore-hr-generalist-127586 and apply before 1.5.2022
Korn Ferry: Consultant
Do you have genuine interest in helping organizations and people through HR solutions? Korn Ferry is on a fascinating journey of growth globally and locally, considered by clients to be the world leading partner in a very broad array of services. They are now looking for a Consultant to contribute to a wide variety of processes and projects such as reward benchmarking, talent & project management and career architecture in Helsinki. This role enables you to quickly develop deep and broad skills, quickly building leading expertise in the market.
Your core experience would need to include:
- A university degree (BSc or MSc)
- Couple of years of earlier experience from a client facing role (professional services, consulting firm) or within a human resources department
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior HR leadership and management stakeholders or at executive level in small to medium businesses
- Interest towards HR matters (especially rewards and benefits)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (especially Excel) and CRM systems
- Fluency in English and Finnish
Sounds interesting? Read more here https://atalent.fi/open-position/korn-ferry-consultant-total-reward-and-work-career-architecture-127860 and apply now, by latest 2.5.2022!
Have you already gained some understanding of internal accounting? Would you like to work in a startup environment in a dynamic and international organization? Compensate is looking for a development-oriented Controllerto join their small but innovative team! As a Controller, you will work closely with Compensate’s COO and your main responsibility is analyzing financial and operational information, and supporting decision making with your insights.
We require you to have:
- A relevant study background, such as a Bsc or Msc in Accounting/Finance
- At least one-year relevant work experience
- An excellent MS Office Excel capabilities and knowledge of some financial management system
- Some experience in Power BI
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- To be fully proficient in English, fluency in Finnish is an asset
We can offer you:
- A startup environment in a dynamic and international organization
- Genuinely meaningful work to fight against climate change and greenwashing
- A working atmosphere with open communication and supportive colleagues
- A new position where you can develop and affect your role
- Flexibility in hybrid working arrangements
Got interested? Read more from here: https://atalent.fi/open-position/compensate-controller-127412 and apply latest by 27.4.2022!
Bou: Operations Manager
Bou, a new-school brand company, is looking for an ambitious Operations Manager to drive and support their continuous growth. This is truly a unique opportunity to be part of building not only processes but a whole business function from the start.
As an Operations Manager, your typical day could include planning project teams’ resourcing, managing the project portfolio, general business development, or supporting brand teams in their work. You will also be the first point of contact for client inbounds, coordinating the resources for each client project. Moreover, Bou has built a creative talent platform that carries freelancer professionals, who are onboarded to the client projects when new creative perspectives are needed. You will have a central role in leading the platform development and taking ownership of the freelancer resourcing.
Bou offers you:
- Role in an ambitious team that also truly values humor at work
- Opportunity to have a key role in building and scaling Bou’s operations towards excellence while maintaining a world-class client NPS
- Company culture of embracing learning, direct talk and honesty – within the team and with the clients
- Chance to be a central link in Bou’s business development and to have a significant impact on the roadmap for growing the Operations function
- Possibility for career development – you could have your own team in the future
- A laptop, phone and a mobile subscription
- Flexibility to work remotely and a budget to make your remote workspace ergonomic
We hope you have:
- Previous experience in similar roles (e.g. operational or business development, sales, business consulting, etc.)
- Understanding and genuine interest towards business development, operational excellence, and creative industry
- A self-starter mindset, a problem solver attitude and hunger to learn
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Fluency in English language
Sounds interesting? Read more and apply by 27.4.2022 here: https://atalent.fi/open-position/bou-operations-manager-127369
HR Plus: People and Culture Coordination
Löytyykö sinulta intohimoa ja uteliaisuutta HR-maailmaa kohtaan? Oletko haaveillut pääseväsi oppimaan, miten strategisia muutosprojekteja toteutetaan vankalla kokemuksella ja osaamisella? HR Plus hakee joukkoonsa osa-aikaista People & Culture Coordinatoria vakituiseen työsuhteeseen pääkaupunkiseudulle. Sekä tehtävänkuva että työaika ovat joustavia, ja täten erinomaisesti sovitettavissa opintojen oheen. Aloitus tehtävässä sijoittuu elo-syyskuulle 2022, mutta toivomme mahdollisuutta perehtyä tehtävään sovitusti jo ennen tätä.
- Tehtävään soveltuvia korkeakouluopintoja (esim. henkilöstöjohtaminen, kasvatustieteet tai kaupallinen ala)
- Intohimoa ja uteliaisuutta HR-maailmaa kohtaan! Suhtaudut innolla uuden oppimiseen ja haluat päästä kehittymään alan asiantuntijaksi
- Oma-aloitteista, toimeentarttuvaa, joustavaa ja auttamishaluista työskentelyotetta. Nautit projektityöstä ja haluat saattaa asiat ja projektit laadukkaasti ja määrätietoisesti loppuun asti
- Hyviä MS Office-taitoja, erityisesti Excelin ja PowerPointin parissa
- Sujuvaa suomen ja englannin kielen kirjallista ja suullista taitoa
- Aikaisempi kokemuksesi toimistotyöstä tai asiakastyöstä yritysmaailmassa katsotaan eduksi
Lue lisää mitä työskentely HR Plussalla pitää sisällään ja hae pian, kuitenkin viimeistään 24.4.2022! https://atalent.fi/open-position/hr-plus-people-culture-coordinator-124932