Compliance Officer at SEB in Helsinki
We are looking for a colleague to join our Compliance team in Helsinki for a temporary assignment until approximately 31st January 2023.
What you will be doing
You will join the Compliance team consisting of four people sharing its experience and helping you to grow as a strong professional. In the role as Compliance Officer in SEB you will be able to make an impact on the compliance work across the business areas, you will have daily contact with many different parts of the organisation, including members of local management, as well as close collaboration with colleagues in Group Compliance in the countries where SEB is present.
As a Compliance Officer you will be responsible for:
• Providing pro-active and expert advisory services on compliance issues to the business and management
• Advising on regulatory/compliance risks associated with business cases and new products, processes, services and product concepts
• Identifying regulatory developments
• Developing SEB’s internal rules within the compliance area, and communicate changes in internal rules
• Providing information and regular training on compliance issues to all relevant employees
• Leading and co-ordinating investigations of incidents within the Compliance area, including responses to requests from regulatory authorities
• Performing compliance monitoring activities and follow-up and report on outcome of monitoring.
Who we are looking for
To succeed in your role with us, you have a high level of integrity, good judgement, and personal courage to ensure independence. Your communication skills are excellent, and you have good social competence. You have strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize. You have a positive attitude and strong drive.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 20th March 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Heidi Ahovaara, Head of Compliance Finland at phone no 040 8080 675 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.