[aTalent] Business Development Specialist for Total Specific Solutions
Total Specific Solutions is now looking for a Business Development Specialist to broaden their portfolio of software companies in the Nordics. As a Business Development Specialist at Total Specific Solutions you will be joining a young and international M&A team that consists of 20 people, that are located around offices in Northern-, Central-, and Eastern Europe with the HQ being in the Netherlands. In this role you will be representing the front end of the acquisition process, which means mapping and analyzing the Nordic vertical software market, extending the pipeline of qualified M&A leads and getting in contact with prospects.
Your tasks include for example:
- Growing the prospect database in the Nordics by identifying vertical market software companies meeting TSS’s acquisition criteria
- Reaching out to Owners, Operators and C-Suite Leadership creatively, persistently and credibly
- Initiating outbound prospecting calls an email and social media communication to identify and connect with target companies
- Gathering, analyzing and presenting target company information to the M&A team and company executives
- Conducting sales development best practices to connect with and qualify prospects
- Assisting in the later stages of the process as appropriate, for example supporting due diligence, assisting with Investment Memorandum, providing continuity of relationship
- Tracking activities and managing relevant information in Salesforce
The ideal candidate for TSS would be an energetic self-starter that is analytical, inquisitive and intellectually curious by nature. The ideal candidate also has a professional demeanor and excellent communication skills as the role requires capability to form and nurture relationships with executives and thought leaders. A drive to perform, a results-oriented attitude and willingness to learn are also key elements to be successful in the role.
In this position you will be employed directly to Total Specific Solutions and you’ll be based in Helsinki, but you need to be willing to travel around the Nordics for meetings with prospects, as well as to the Netherlands a few times each year for team meetings and training events.
TSS requires from you:
- A Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Commercial)
- Earlier experience from Enterprise Sales or Business Development role
- Basic financial literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent skills in one of the Nordics languages
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
TSS considers as an asset:
- Previous experience of using a sales engagement platform (For example Salesforce)
- Fluency in more than one Nordic language
TSS offers you:
- A permanent and full-time position in a highly growing company
- A chance to add value through the entire M&A cycle, working with a driven, high-energy M&A practice and senior leaders within the organization
- A unique opportunity to progress your career around business functions that excite and intrigue you in the long term
- An international and dynamic working environment with highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- A fixed salary + attractive bonus model
- A possibility to work remotely and flexible working hours
Are you the Business Development Specialist TSS is looking for? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 14th of March via our application system here: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/119101/create/. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.You can familiarize yourself with Total Specific Solutions here: https://www.totalspecificsolutions.com/about-us. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Nurmi (+358 50 304 2987, anni.nurmi(at)atalent.fi).