Stora Enso – Treasury Specialist
We are looking for an energetic new team member to join Stora Enso’s Treasury team in Helsinki Head Office.
As Treasury Specialist you will work within the Treasury Operations organisation in the Middle Office. You will be responsible for valuations in the treasury system and preparation of bookkeeping entries for derivatives (FX, interest rate, and commodity) including hedge accounting documentation according to IFRS and regulatory reporting. You will also analyse and report treasury key figures to management and auditors and prepare specific treasury disclosures for external communication together with Group Accounting and Reporting team.
You will participate in the digital transformation of the Stora Enso Treasury. To succeed in this position, you should be an experienced user of treasury IT systems and be willing to test new ideas and seek best practices in the digital age. You will have the opportunity to develop new solutions for treasury processes together with internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or similar
- 3+ years of working experience within the financial services industry, either from a bank or corporate treasury
- Good knowledge of treasury management systems
- Technical mindset and interest in working with IT systems
- Experience of treasury related IT development projects
- Understanding of trading operations and post trade processing
- Basic knowledge of treasury middle office procedures
- Basic knowledge of IFRS accounting and bookkeeping including hedge accounting according to IFRS 9 is deemed beneficial
- Enthusiasm for developing new solutions for treasury environment
- Proactive approach and willingness to lead initiatives and work independently
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
What we offer
With our values, “Lead and Do what’s right”, we endeavour to set an example in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more we can do, what can we do better. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on – transforming from a traditional forest industry company into a renewable materials growth company. This role offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your expertise further.
Please submit your application via our recruitment system latest by the 28th of May. Hiring manager, Head of Treasury Operations Mervi Piirainen, email@example.com, +358503008130, is happy to answer your questions about the open position.
Other questions regarding the recruitment process can be directed to Recruitment Specialist Tiina Valanto, +358 50 5185564, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we review applications continuously and accept applications submitted only through our recruitment system.
Read more and apply here!