Risk & Compliance oriented trainee to Digital Transformation Office
We are looking for a technology risk and compliance oriented trainee to join the Digital Transformation Office team in the PwC Finland Technology organization. This internal development team supports our people in realizing the full benefits of digitalization. At PwC, we strive to be human-led and tech-powered.
The trainee period lasts for 12 months starting in September/October 2023. You will be working with different ongoing services and process improvement projects with a wide group of business stakeholders and digital champions. Your tasks will include supporting PwC Finland stakeholders registering and evaluating new technologies and participating in continuously improving the related processes. You will be supported by a global network of risk and cyber security experts as well as our local team.
Evaluating new technologies from different risk and compliance perspectives in a global organization could provide an excellent thesis topic around themes such as Technology Risk Management or Organizational decision-making around new tools and innovation.
The field you are entering is wide and you can take part in shaping your responsibilities based on your strengths and interests. Succeeding in the role requires strong capacity to understand and develop complex processes, ability to communicate well in English with international colleagues and attention to detail. It helps to have tolerance for constant changes and enthusiasm and curiosity towards technology.
An ideal candidate would have
- An academic degree within the field of Business, Information and Service Management or STEM (Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
- Strong communication skills in English (Finnish is a bonus, but not mandatory)
- Prior experience or interest in process analysis and continuous improvement
- Interest in and capability to learn new technologies and tools
- Prior experience with any of the following tools: ServiceNow, Microsoft environment (e.g. Visio, Planner, Teams, Sharepoint, Office tools, etc.), Google Workspace, Alteryx, PowerBI (or other visualization tools). You don’t have to master all of these, but some prior exposure helps with getting up to speed. You will have the opportunity to upskill during the trainee period.
- Good skills in preparing documents such as process flows, process documentation and related presentations
- Tolerance for some amount of repetitive routine tasks (processing new technology requests)
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity for accelerated learning and growth through coaching and a wide set of courses and available tools
- Possibility to develop your skills in the areas of your interest
- Unique visibility to a range of stakeholders, development initiatives and the global PwC network
- Flexible work, option to work remotely and support for your well-being at work
- Great benefits and healthcare
- An employer who cares and shares with its people, see more on our website
We are looking forward to getting to know you. Please send your application and CV at the latest by 22 September 2023.
For further information, please contact: Kia Buczek +358 40 159 4747
Good times to call are 10:00-12:30 on Thursday 14 Sep and 9:00-11:00 on Wednesday 20 Sep. You may also call outside of these slots.
Our goal at PwC Finland is to continuously build a culture where everyone feels respected, appreciated, and included. All our employment decisions are made without regard to age, gender, nationality, state of health, disability, religion, worldview, sexual orientation, or marital status for instance.
About the company
PwC Finland offers consulting, deals, tax, legal, audit and other assurance services and employs more than 1 200 professionals across Finland. We are looking for goal oriented, active people, who want to improve their knowledge in an international environment.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.