BearingPoint Internship 2023 – Business, Technology & Strategy Consulting
Positionen kräver finska och engelska kunskaper.
Are you our new Intern? Are you curious to learn about consulting with a technology or strategy twist? Do you enjoy working with down-to-earth and committed colleagues in a supportive environment?
We are now looking for Interns to join us in our various competency areas within Business, Technology, and Strategy consulting!
We are looking for several interns to support our professionals in the following competency areas:
- Enterprise Performance Management & CFO Advisory professionals thrive in developing and digitalizing the CFO organization’s processes and systems. The team works with e.g., external reporting, consolidation, statutory reporting, planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- ERP team operates between the client and their system integrator as an advisor utilizing strong ERP technology expertise, such as SAP consulting.
- Financial Services professionals help companies operating in the FS field in navigating the changing landscape of the FS industry. Our consultants work with topics such as anti-financial crime, financial and non-financial risk, regulatory advisory, sustainability reporting, and insurance.
- Digital & Strategy team is passionate about digital transformation that generates new business models and shakes the fundamentals of our clients’ businesses. The team defines winning strategies, identifies growth opportunities, and supports clients to transform their businesses to seize the opportunities of digitalization.
- Data & Analytics experts succeed in making insight-driven decisions by exploiting the full potential of data with modern tools. The team works for example with data management & data governance, data engineering, advanced analytics, and data visualization.
As an Intern, you will for example get the opportunity to support our internal business development projects related to our service offering and possibly also participate in our client engagements. Depending on the team, our Interns have also had a major part in various studies, such as the Digital Leaders study. You can read more about the experiences of our previous Interns Heikki and Elli-Maija from our blog.
Our internships are full-time and last approximately 2-3 months. We are looking for you to start your internship flexibly in spring (~April-May) or autumn (~August-September) 2023. Many of our Interns have also continued working with us after the internship period or after graduation.
We offer you:
We offer you an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills and competencies by working together with our committed professionals in tasks and projects related to the above-mentioned areas of expertise. You will become a part of our easy-going and entrepreneurial culture – great team spirit and colleagues are among the things our people highlight as the best aspects of working at BearingPoint. You will also get the opportunity to participate in core consulting skills trainings and BearingPoint’s social activities. For our Interns, we offer flexible working hours and hybrid work possibilities in addition to various benefits such as extensive occupational health care and lunch, cultural & sports benefits.
We are looking for:
- Ongoing University studies in a relevant field (e.g., business and/or technology), with estimated graduation preferably during 2023-2025
- Ability to approach problems in an analytical and structured way
- Genuine interest in consulting in one or more of our competency areas and eagerness to learn more
- Great team spirit and motivation to thrive and develop your skills in a consulting environment
- Fluent communications skills in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
In addition, relevant work experience related to our service offering is considered an advantage.
Excited to peek into the everyday life of consulting? – If so, join us at BearingPoint!
How to apply:
We are looking forward to receiving your application by Wednesday 25.1.2023. Please include your cover letter, CV, and the latest transcript of records. In addition, please indicate your preferred internship period time (spring, autumn, or either) as well as the competency area you would prefer to work in.
If you have questions about the internships or BearingPoint, you can contact Recruitment Specialist Lotta Nurminen (+358 50 514 9153) on 10.1., 11.1. and 13.1. during office hours or HR and Recruitment Specialist Vilma Pöyry (+358503408085) on 16.1., 19.1., 20.1. and 25.1. during office hours.