Sponda – Trainee, Asset Management
Positionen kräver engelska kunskaper.
Have you ever considered the opportunities having a career in real estate investment could offer?
Now is the time to do it as we have the perfect opening for a trainee in our Asset Management team.
Join our Asset Management team of nine professionals as a trainee and take the first steps of your career in commercial real estate investment under the guidance of some of the best in our business – in a company that doesn’t just offer its clients their best, but also looks after your wellbeing, personal growth and development.
Our real estate investment positions are modern-day roles requiring a hybrid skill set, so with us you won’t be pigeon-holed or become an expert in just one skill. Your horizons will be broadened to encompass e.g. real estate economics, technology, and finance – providing you the perfect opportunity to recognize the areas that are of particular interest for you.
How does that sound?
Goals for your traineeship period
- Learn the fundamentals and skills to succeed in commercial real estate investment
- Learn the methods and thinking behind our trade
- Take on independent and responsible tasks already from the beginning of your traineeship
- By learning through hands-on experience, gain valuable insight in different areas of real estate investment that might even help you set the course of your future career
Your education and prior work experience are the foundation upon which the traineeship will be built on. Our workplace ethic is focused on learning and helping you to develop your abilities to take the next step in your career. Hopefully you would grow to later become our permanent colleague.
So what do we do?
We are one of Finland’s leading real estate asset management companies. We specialise in commercial property ownership, management, development, and letting in the major cities of Finland.
Our investment business is based on high-quality customer experience, tailored client solutions, active property management, and real estate acquisitions and sales.
About your role
As a trainee in the Asset Management team, you will be working on a wide variety of tasks supporting the asset managers in their daily operations. These tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in selected projects and management of the company’s assets
- Assist in creating, documenting and updating asset-level business plans
- Prepare reports and material for internal review and decision-making
- Collect and refine asset related data in close co-operation with relevant functions
- Create material and analysis to support various investment scenarios
- Overall support for the Asset Management Team
- Responsibility and exposure based on your experience and level of studies
While performing the tasks you are assigned, you are an important part of our team. You will receive help and guidance, and you will not be left alone. Your tasks and responsibilities will increase as your skills develop and you become ready for new challenges.
We are primarily looking for a candidate who could fill the position from early 2023 onwards. Working hours can be flexibly agreed based on your studies with ideally 2-3 working days a week on average.
Working with us will give you a broad overview of working in real estate investment and the career opportunities available. We have an exceptional real estate portfolio and an inspiring strategy, giving all of us what we need to succeed in our work. In addition:
- Your daily work will combine local and international thinking. Although we operate locally, our methods, networks and resources are at an international level.
- We are just the right size for you; small enough for you to be a significant player, but large enough to offer a work environment in which you can grow and move forward.
- Working with us, your work and leisure time are in balance. We actively seek ways to carry out our daily tasks in the most efficient way and lean the organization accordingly.
- You will be coming into an organisation that believes in the importance of good management and transparency. Our work has a clear, common goal.
We will offer you what we believe to be a competitive compensation for your work. Our employee benefits aim to refresh you and strengthen our corporate culture.
How does this sound? Could you be our future colleague?
We are looking for people with an academic background who are eager to learn, proactively take initiative and have the drive to succeed. You enjoy solving complex problems and have a strong interest in commercial real estate investment and asset management.
To succeed in this role, you will need an analytical mindset with attention to detail. Additionally, ability to work with a hands-on approach both independently and in collaboration with different teams is required highlighting your strong co-ordination and communications skills. You feel comfortable on working with MS Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
You are fluent in written and spoken English – the official company working language. Finnish language skills are a plus but not mandatory.
Next, it would be great to hear about you
You can apply to become our new colleague via this link. Please submit your application by 9th of December and 2022. We will start reviewing potential candidates already during the application period and close the recruitment by Christmas so don’t delay in submitting your application!
Do you have questions regarding the position or working with us? Our Team Leader Valtteri will happily walk you through the details by phone (+358 50 552 6152) or e-mail email@example.com.