BearingPoint – Marketing & Communications Trainee
Positionen kräver finska och engelska kunskaper.
Are you looking to kick-start your career in marketing & communications? Would you like to gain experience in working in a management and technology consulting environment?
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Trainee to join our Internal Business Support team and contribute to the success of our growing practice!
As a Marketing and Communications Trainee, you will be working closely together with our Marketing Lead, Recruitment team and different business areas in Finland. You will also get to collaborate with Marketing colleagues from all over Europe. Your main responsibility would be supporting in various tasks and projects related to marketing and communications, such as helping with organizing external events, creating marketing materials, website and social media content production and coordination, and internal communications. You will also take part in recruitment marketing and employer branding activities. This is versatile role and suits well to a person who is in early stages of their career in marketing & communication.
The duration of the traineeship is around 4-6 months. The role is preferably full-time but there is flexibility to also work part-time and combine the trainee period with your studies.
We are looking for:
- Ongoing studies in a relevant field (e.g., M.Sc./M.A. with a focus on Marketing/Communication)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Fluent communication skills (written and spoken) in both Finnish and English
- Prior experience in marketing and/or communication is considered as advantage
Creativity and a positive customer-service mindset will help you succeed in this role. We are looking for a person with great team spirit, eagerness to learn and ability to interact with people of different seniority levels.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in marketing & communication in a professional services organization
- Versatile role where you have an opportunity to grow and develop your skills and competencies
- Informal and easy-going work culture and the support of your team
- Flexibility in combining work and studies
- Culture where your work-life balance is supported with flexible working hours and hybrid working possibilities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Active community and great team spirit – We focus on teaming also outside of work by offering a variety of after-hours activities and events together with your colleagues
If this sounds like a good match, join us at BearingPoint!
We are looking forward to receiving your application by Sunday 4.12.2022. Please attach your CV, cover letter and latest transcript of records to your application. For more information, please contact Marketing Lead Milka Heilä (+358 40 779 0595) on Friday 25.11. between 10-12 AM or on Monday 28.11. at 14-16 PM. Please note that we will be reviewing applications already before the deadline. The first interviews will be held approximately during 8.-12.12.2022.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. For us, diversity and inclusion are an important part of our employment proposition. We are committed to various activities to further build our inclusive BearingPoint culture. To learn more about us and our culture, you can visit www.bearingpoint.com. You can also follow our latest news and daily life on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and blog.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success. Locally, we are focusing on Digital & Strategy as well as Finance & Risk consulting and delivering solutions in Financial Services. In Finland, we are located in the heart of Helsinki where our over 100 employees are based. You can read more about our teams in Finland here.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet, and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic well-being and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.