McKinsey Helsinki is looking for a Recruiting Student Assistant to be a part of our Nordic Recruiting team— spreading across Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, and Copenhagen. Our team culture is casual and fun with an emphasis on innovation and dedication to development. You’ll work with a team willing to experiment with new ideas to achieve our growth aspirations.
You will be part of the Helsinki recruiting team to support end-to-end management of candidate progression in the recruiting process, plan and execute recruiting events, and create content for our social media channels. You will work approximately 20-30 hours per week (flexible). We hope you would be able to start in April/May 2022, and work until the end of the year.
We look for current students from Finnish Universities who have:
– 80+ completed credits
– Deep interest in recruiting strategies and employer branding
– Self-starter with high levels of drive and desire to achieve
– Ability to take initiative with little direction
– Strong interest on diversity & inclusion topics and initiatives
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Finnish and English
Apply at the latest on April 10th via this LINK