Asset Management Trainee – Sponda
Sponda is a leading Finnish real estate investment and asset management company owned by the Blackstone Group. We are
specialized in owning, managing, developing, and letting commercial properties in Finland. Our assets under management are
approximately €3bn comprising of 100+ income-producing properties with mainly offices and shopping centers in the largest
cities in Finland. We actively seek accretive investment opportunities through value-add projects and commercial development.
ASSET MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
We are now looking for a part-time trainee to strengthen our Asset Management team in Helsinki. The team has the overall responsibility in managing, organizing the daily operations and ensuring profitability of the company’s real estate portfolio. The team’s key mission is to create and implement asset-level business plans and drive forward identified value add initiatives in close co-operation with both internal and external stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to join a team of seven asset management professionals and gain a broad exposure to commercial real estate investment by helping solve e.g. leasing, development, property management and transactions related topics.
As a trainee in the Asset Management team, you will be working on a wide variety of tasks supporting the asset managers in their daily operations. These tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in selected projects and management of the company’s assets
- Assist in creating and documenting asset-level business plans
- Prepare reports and material for internal review and decision-making
- Collect and refine data related to e.g. leasing and investments in close co-operation with relevant functions
- Create financial models and analyse varying investment scenarios
- Overall support for the Asset Management Team
- Responsibility and exposure based on your experience and level of studies
Your drive, skills and knowledge
In addition to strong interest in commercial real estate investment and asset management, an ideal candidate would have/be:
- University-level studies from a relevant field (e.g. real estate, business or engineering)
- Hands-on approach, ability to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Strong co-ordination and communication skills with capability to also work independently
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Proficiency with relevant software, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and spoken English – the official company working language
What Sponda has to offer
We offer you great, talented colleagues and a place to shine in a forerunner property investment company. Sponda is a workplace that invests in competence and acts as a foundation for continuous learning. Here your merits and successes are recognized and appreciated. In Sponda, you will have a front seat for the global private equity real estate world. We have also been recognized amongst the best companies in the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) assessment for eight-year running, and truly believe in our people and in our acts towards better wellbeing through sustainability.
As a trainee, Sponda provides you an excellent opportunity to grow into a commercial real estate investment professional in a dynamic and international business environment. Working hours can be agreed flexibly according to your studies with ideally 2-4 working days a week on average.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th of November 2021 the latest using the title Trainee, Asset Management. We will start reviewing potential candidates already during the application period.
If you have any further questions about the role or Sponda as a company, please contact Valtteri Bragge (+358 50 552 6152 or email@example.com).