Capacent – BI Analyst
Capacent is a leading Nordic-based full-service management consulting firm, with a mission to help building future-proof companies where both people and value grow. Their approach is to work hands-on with customers to achieve measurable profitability improvements in the short and long term through capability building and people empowerment. Today, Capacent employs some 100 consultants, of which 20 in Helsinki, working with domestic as well as global assignments. Capacent’s client base is very diverse, ranging from industrial and service companies to private equity firms.
Capacent is now looking for a motivated and self-driven BI Analyst to join their team in Helsinki. As a Business Intelligence Analyst you’ll be working closely with Capacents’ other analysts and consultants in various customer projects aiming to improve the clients’ profitability. In this position you get to have a significant role in various customer projects by providing insights from the data. Your focus will be on gathering, organizing, analyzing and visualizing data with SQL and BI tools such as Tableau. In addition, you will participate in the internal development efforts as well as support sales with, for example, financial analysis and benchmarking.
The person we are looking for already has skills in SQL and Tableau, and enjoys cooperating with colleagues but is also able to work independently. You also have good interaction skills and you can fluently speak Finnish, English and Swedish, while most of the customers are located in the Nordics. Preferably you already have some previous working experience in the field or you’ve made BI Analysis projects for example in your studies. Capacent provides you excellent learning and growth opportunities in a non-hierarchical, creative, and supporting team environment.
We expect you to have:
– Relevant academic background, preferably a Master’s Degree in Information and Service Management, Industrial Engineering & Management, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Technology, Information Networks etc.
– A proactive and can-do working attitude, with great collaboration skills. You enjoy working with the team and in the customer surface
– Experience in data management and visualization (e.g. SQL, Tableau) and solid skills with MS Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
– An eye for detail, not forgetting the big picture
– Fluent skills in Finnish, English and Swedish
– Ability to travel
We consider as an asset:
– Interest towards change management and project management
– Relevant working experience
Capacent offers you:
– Modern and global working environment with non-hierarchical culture and supportive colleagues
– A chance to become an integral part of the team, driving successful change in the client’s organization, from analysis to implementation. You also get to be involved in client projects from the day one
– An opportunity to work in a variety of industries and engagements in the Nordic region as well as globally and work with all levels of the client organization, from top management to operations
– Excellent learning and growth opportunities in the field of business consulting
Sounds like you? Read more here. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 24th of May via our application system here: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/83601/create/. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
Please note that the first round of interviews will be held already during the application period, so send your application as soon as possible.
In this position you will be employed directly to Capacent. You can familiarize yourself with the company at https://www.capacent.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Roosa Lönnqvist (+ 358 50 421 0255, roosa.lonnqvist(at)atalent.fi).