Summer Trainee 2021 Group Controlling, Finance Digitalization & Development – Stora Enso
We are looking for three summer trainees to join our Finance Digitalization & Development -function and work as a Group Controlling digitalization -trainee in our virtual team.
In this role your main tasks include:
– Supporting go-live process in our new consolidation & forecasting tool
– Supporting and coordinating various finance automation & digitalization projects
– Participating in finance process development and documentation
– Participating in developing and harmonizing finance controlling roles globally
– Supporting internal control automation development and operations
– Supporting annual planning process preparation for group functions
– Participating in piloting of citizenship development concept, including low code automation
You are an important and valued team member, working together with experts from different functions. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone, who wants to develop his or her professional skills further and work for a sustainable future.
We hope that you could start working with us already in April 2021, but the latest at early May.
Preferred location for trainees would be our head office in Helsinki, but as we believe diverse working teams enable us to explore different perspectives and challenge our way of thinking, any of the Stora Enso global office locations can be agreed as your primary work location.
Read more and apply here!